Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wednesday...

If i felt sianz yesterday, I am feeling extremely sianz now...

this has been a really testing week so far....and i mean REAL....
the chain of events have been testing my patience and my temper in general....

i feel very pissed off with whatever has turned out.....VERY PISSED OFF.....

u noe...
i was attempting this lab report which is due tomorrow just now in the midst of fatigue and a moody patch....
i couldn't answer the questions at all!!!
and trust me...other than the fact that i haven't touched engineering for 1 year, it is largely because the topic revolving around the question in the lab report hasn't even been taught yet....
WTF is wat i'll say....sorry for the vulgarity...i haven't used tis in a very long time but i'm reali feeling very pissed off right now....
how am i expected to do? alright, fine, i'm a proactive individual...so i go ahead and research online....but after an hour of googling around, i found nothing useful....
NVM....i went to read ahead in the future lecture notes.....And to my disappointment, there was no such 'curves' that the questions in the lab report is asking for......arrghhhHH!

Then i went online to book my ippt since my birthday is just a few days away and i need to clear it...
the website told me that there are no more available slots 1 week before and after the chosen date...which is tis friday....
more trouble...dat means i need to call cmpb tmr to try to find a solution.....as if i'm not busy and vexed enuff!

not sure if i mentioned tis yest but my laptop started to show more problems....USB ports don't work anymore...hard disk unstable...
i hav no time to bring it down to be checked and serviced....
i feel so crippled without it....haiz...

there r many decisions awaiting me....i was invited to the invitation only entrepreneurship competition called the Intel-Berkeley Technology Entrepreneurship competition....
the school hopes i can represent it and singapore...
but i'll hav to submit the business plan in 3wks time...and i was told onli last fri! and then i'll hav to fly over to San Fran in november...juz barely 2wks before my exams....

i'm supposed to organize a gathering for my noc folks....which still is undergoing discussion...

i hav my fyp report which i want to submit this friday...

i hav my part of a project to come up with....by todae? did i say todae? damn it, i was the one who set the deadline and for the first time in tis group, i haven't been able to meet it....

wat else?

I dono....i feel so alone right now...she's not around...

and to think that this is my birthday week...
i don tink i'll be happy...

my mum asked me just now how i'll be celebrating my birthday....
i told her i don need any celebration cos i don usually hav the habit of celebrating it...

if i'm being asked the same qns now, i'll juz say dat i wun feel like celebrating it at all...

i wish things will be smooth going for me....

i wish i wish...


No comments: