Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tuesday...

it has been such a long time since i blogged on this computer that my blog address is no longer in the history of the records....

it's 2.30am now and here i am, sitting in my living room, typing on my PC and thinking of going to bed soon...
tis has not been a kind week for me...neither was the past weekend...
things have not been too smooth going...
i hav to be partly responsible for a lack of disciplined time management....

but external factors hav played a large part too...
anyhow, juz wanted to grumble dat my laptop is down at tis time when i'm ultra busy...
the usb ports just failed...hard disk too...

tink it may be time for a new laptop oredi...it's been 3yrs...
will tink abt it...

wanted to complain abt sth else too but i'm lazy to type le....lazy to update oso although there hav been many things going on...

sleepy...zzz...

No comments: