Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday...

it's been a really long time since i last blogged....
alot has happened too.....obviously... =p

just felt like blogging all of a sudden....no particular reason y....
i'm not feeling down....neither am i feeling extremely happy for no reason....
i feel like myself...the familiar me.....the ultra hungry, ultra driven me....

perhaps in my previous posts a mth ago or more, i hav given the impression dat i feel burnt out after the one intensive year in US....maybe i really appeared drained and in dire need of rest....
maybe...
but right now, i feel as driven as I had always been again....

juz plugged in my external hard disk to my laptop to copy some fotos to store in the former...
saw some fotos of my EE frens and I during the time before I left for US....
saw some of my NOC fotos...
lots of memories came flooding back again....
hahaz...well, maybe i'm really growing older le....but well, lots of thots did cross my mind....especially during my absence from Singapore....i knew many thgs happened to some ppl here....
and automatically, those thots prompted me to tink abt y they happened, whether there wld have been any differences if i was present, whether who wld my gf eventually, whether who wld be my gf's bf eventually, and so on and so forth....lots of thots....

maybe dat's y i decided to blog.... =p

anyhow, recently, i have not been able to meet some frens when they tried to ask me out...
sorry...and i apologise if anyone is reading tis dat is concerned abt the above...
i guess everyone's busy and sometimes, it's hard to find a common time when everyone is free....
hav faith in me yah....i'll find dat seemingly elusive slot.... =)

in the meantime, take care everyone...
my bao bei and i r as loving as ever, if not more....

hahaz...kk....dat previous line was at the risk of being too mushy.... =p

goodnight my dear frens...

I will get wat i wAn...
=)

No comments: