Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wednesday...

Some people have it so easy in life...good things are served onto a platter for them, or at the snap of their fingers...

So far, I have realized dat whatever good I have achieved, it has been so much hard work, so much more than some...of course, on the other hand, I'm lucky to have been bestowed certain strengths by my parents...

However, how many trials and tribulations does one have to undergo? What is fate, or destiny?
Why do people say they submit entirely to fate or destiny? Have they been dealt with major blow(s) before? Have they witnessed other people who have been dealt that kind of force before?
Or do they innately believe in it since young?

If fate or destiny refers to "something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot" as defined by dictionary.com, does it imply that fate arranges a series of pre-arranged milestones for everyone?
If so, who makes that arrangement?
If no one made that arrangement, is it totally random then?
If it is totally random, then it would be contradicting the definition since a random set of events cannot have been pre-arranged...

Let's set up a couple of hypotheses.

Hypothesis 1 (the traditional belief):
Fate/Destiny is "something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot" and that this 'something' had been pre-arranged by someone. That is why everyone should submit to it since it is 'unavoidable' and 'pre-arranged'.

Hypothesis 2:
Fate/Destiny is "something that unavoidably befalls a person; fortune; lot" BUT this 'something' is a random set of events. Triggers could include the direct and indirect actions of stakeholders involved in every particular event.

Well, I almost really wanted to go on and try to prove one of the hypothesis and attempt to debunk the myth but that was a foolish thought.

I'm here just to grumble and complain again.
All my hard work to gain the strong competitive advantage could be eroded easily overnight and I have not much control. Does that sound unfair?
Does dat sound like a classical scene in dramas whereby a poor farmer has worked extremely hard for a season to harvest his crop but because of a freak act of nature, his crops were all destroyed by a fire the night before harvesting?

Sometimes, I find the battles in life meaningless. This is one such moment.
All the talk about my fighting spirit.
My close bro from school always tells me that I have the 'pa buay toh' spirit, that I seem to be able to stand up stronger than before no matter how I'm hit...
People probably don't know that I've been hit many times worse before in life and so maybe, I appear to be stronger now.

But there's a limit to everyone's tolerance threshold, or the willingness-to-fight-on threshold.

I feel frustrated and it's making me tired, sapping away my fighting spirit.
WTF. Forget it...

Someone many years my senior hit the nail on the head today when she advised me on something.
She's so so right. I have been finding excuses, that's all.
The realization of that just makes me feel both disturbed and confused.
So, what do I do now?

Aren't I supposed to be good at strategic positioning? Why the confusion now?
Crap...

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day...if hope/fate/destiny can still be relied on...

tHe Awakening...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you create your own destiny.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=panda express recipes chow mein ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/ganardinero.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Estas necesitando informacion sobre como ganar dinero[/b]
Nosotros hemos encontrado la mejor guia en internet de como trabajar en casa. Como fue de interes para nosotros, tambien les puede ser de interes para ustedes. No son solo metodos de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de formas para ganar dinero en internet...
[b][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url]Te recomendamos entrar a [url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/]Ganar dinero[/url][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.