Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tuesday...

this is going to be a short post to allay any concerns/worries some of my friends may have...

first of all, i'm surprised that there are still people reading my blog...i wonder how many of u out there still do but i've gotten 3 replies to my previous post...sorry to have made u all worried...
that was probably more of a burst of stress...i felt better that same night...

second, the entire project has been completed smoothly...everyone's very happy (including myself), the clients and our team...cos we delivered better and beyond the scope of what was initially decided on...
and i have been told that my ratings are all good...so dat's very good news to me...hahaz... =)

okie...more updates when i meet all my friends clique at a time...
thanks for ur concern!

Fighting Fit...
Mentally, Physically and Skilfully... =)

No comments: