Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday...

yesterday was NOC Homecoming for the July 06 batch...dat's me and my peers...
i met many of my frens whom i haven't seen in awhile ever since we all parted ways in Philly for different parts of US and the world....
it was a pretty nice catch up session as some of us exchanged Singapore phone numbers....instd of US ones...hahaz...
i got my 1st Runners Up trophy from my fren too, who collected it for me when I returned to US at the end of May.....overall it was not bad but i felt like, wow....it's pretty amazing...the 1 yr of many shared memories with those I had dinner with at the dining table last nite....is sort of oredi over..
we r back in Singapore, faced with new challenges...and old ones as well such as to complete our education...
Well, education hasn't reali been the topmost challenge most of the time, but i certainly do need to settle down again and get used to sch life...

Had a good talk to some frens abt possible business ventures...
well, i wun say too much yet but I will definitely be doing sth in the 1 yr to come....with who, with what plan, i'm not sure yet....but I'm sure i will surely be doing sth.... =)
my program director in the noc program was very nice....she had previously encouraged me alot during the business plan competitions and congratulated me as well thereafter..

last nite, she once again spoke to me very kindly and asked me not to hesitate to look for her for help if i need any help at all....she oso asked me not to feel pressurized; she merely wanted to offer her help and experiences but wasn't pressurizing me at all....so nice of her....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thereafter, i went to MJ's family chalet....
it was the first time i was seeing her bro and his soon-to-be wife....
although i'm on pretty close terms with her mum and younger sis, i wasn't too familiar with her elder sis and husband yet....
so i tried to talk to them as much as i cld.....to break the ice....
i guess it'll take abit more time before we get more comfortable with one another but i guess dat's natural as well...

we had a talk earlier tis wk...a necessary and impt one i feel....
hopefully, everything can be according to wat we talked abt....then there shldn't be any major problem....
Give and take and be sensitive to each other...
i guess dat's the mantra for any relationship...

okie....i guess dat's all i hav now...waiting for my mum to buy dinner back...
still a little tired...
alot of thgs to do....

coping coping... =)

I will do it... =)

No comments: