Sunday, June 01, 2008

Saturday...

Just returned home from a gathering with a few of my NUS friends, Zhiwei, Junhui, Victor, Kaijie and Dominic...it was an all guys night out...

we spent a few hours at Brewerkz trying out a flavor of beer which most of us have not tried before called the Fruitwertz or something lydat...and then we took two cabs over to geylang to eat the famous beef hor fun...which is sth which I had never tried before oso...

it was a very fun night out...full of crappy jokes, updating each other abt our respective grad trips, about wat we have been doing the last few weeks, sharing gossips, talking about our future plans, etc...

Maybe it was the beer, but I personally think that it is because of the fact that we have moved to the next phase that has made me much more relaxed...
Basically, in our conversation, NUS is already history...
Sure, we talked about the fun times, the tough times and so on...but it is already history...

Moving on, everyone of us has our own career and life plans...
I sure would like to see all of us doing very well in all aspects...

I really enjoyed tonight tremendously...it has been a long time since i felt so relaxed and able to totally chill out...
Not sure if anyone else who reads this can understand the feeling...but it really feels like a huge stone has been released from my shoulders and I felt light...
It's not just during tonight's gathering but ever since this morning...I felt light, without a heavy burden on me...

Moving forward, there r many more things to do...
More updates later...I'm feeling pretty sleepy...it's going to be 2.30am soon...
Goodnight! =)

Great gathering guys! =)

No comments: