Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday...

today seemed to be worse, if anyone asks me...
It just feels so.

I'm alone at bk now, my usual haunt for studying during the exams period. When I was in US, i used to miss studying here during exams...i missed it alot...in fact, i often told my friends abt the memories of me studying here...

now dat i'm back here...i'm not feeling dat happy instead...but anyhow, it's not due to the fact of this venue....the venue has no bearing on whether im' happy or not....
at the very least, this venue does not...

I guess some things will never be the same again and as much as I realize and understand so, I am still trying to convince myself...Looking forward ought to be the way; I know that.

Damn. I can't believe I'm blogging and complaining abt tis crap at this time. But I've really not been very happy, especially these 2 days.

How will things turn out? I don't know. Why are certain things happening the way they are?
I need a break. Cut me some slack please. I don't know from where, I don't know how.
I just want a break.

When will it come? In what form? From who? From where?

I think, and I actually believe that I am the only person who can help myself now.

Forced to the corner, I usually retaliate in an even stronger manner. Can i do so at this juncture?

Let's see...

ArgghhHHHH!

1 comment:

Ee said...

It's over (almost). So soon.
To you, it may be feel like ages, right? Doing something you can't put your full heart into.


May you find what you want to do soon. I trust you to do so.


Stay the way you are, even after you've seen the world out there. I like the change. From the playful you, to now. You have definitely changed the most. More than me. I've only grown weaker, unlike you, stronger.


Take care my friend.

X'mas is around the corner.